Zahy is a core leader in our Healthcare Systems & Services Practice. He directs our work with advanced analytics and artificial intelligence (AI), leveraging big data to help clients drive growth and strengthen performance.
Zahy has worked extensively with payers, provider-led health plans, integrated delivery networks (IDNs), and investors across the value chain.
Examples of his recent client work include the following:
- leading a multiyear AI and analytics transformation for a payer, creating tangible impact and justifying an investment in the core operating model
- leading a multiyear transformation for an IDN to improve performance across multiple initiatives, including population health, administrative and IT costs, and segment-specific growth initiatives
- helping stand up a new analytics organization to service a large payer’s needs across growth, medical cost, and administration
- developing a turnaround strategy for an Affordable Care Act payer recovering from significant losses to profitability, leveraging a variety of levers ranging from product and network design to distribution strategies
- developing and implementing product and network strategies to improve profitability, including product design, development of value networks, and utilization-management initiatives to reduce medical costs
- developing and implementing a distribution strategy that enabled a payer to beat targets and capture over 50 percent of market by developing market segmentation and detailed county-level approaches to capture more of the uninsured population
Zahy has presented in numerous industry-leading conferences on topics including advanced analytics, product design, payer–provider collaboration, and provider-led health plans.