Warren is a senior partner based in New York. He currently leads McKinsey’s Consumer Packaged Goods Practice in North America, and serves clients in the consumer-goods, retail, consumer-health, and private-equity industries.
He has deep experience in sales, marketing, digital, organization, as well as strategy and merger integration. Prior to his current role, Warren previously led our Global Consumer Private Equity Practice.
Warren has over 18 years of experience working extensively across Africa, Brazil, China, Europe, the Middle East, and North America.
Examples of recent client experiences include the following:
- leading the integration of two consumer health companies and the growth strategy for a specialty retailer as well as the due diligences of multiple consumer and retail businesses in food, apparel, pet, beverage, and fitness sectors
- redesigning the operating model for a leading consumer-goods company
- driving the growth strategy for a food and beverage company
- developing the pricing and promotion strategy for a fitness company
- Assisting in the international expansion for a snack and confectionary business
- Guiding the M&A strategy for a global food business
- driving the end-to-end transformation of a polyethylene terephthalate (PET) - manufacturing business