Vamshidhar is a partner at McKinsey’s Chennai office. He serves pharmaceutical and healthcare clients on strategy, growth, and operations among other topics. He has extensive experience in leading large-scale operations transformations across manufacturing, quality, supply chain, and procurement.
Examples of his recent work include the following:
- leading a digital- and analytics-operations transformation at a top Indian pharma company
- building robust quality culture and capabilities at multiple Indian pharma companies
- developing portfolio strategy for a midsize pharma company in India
- leading a holistic cost-improvement program at a top Indian pharma company
- developing the future-growth strategy for a midsize pharma company in India
- conducting multiple due-diligence studies in the active pharmaceutical-ingredient industry