Stephen is part of McKinsey Digital’s leadership team in Northern Europe. He works with clients to develop digital and IT strategies, transform IT operations, implement agile and lean principles, and ensure organizations build the capabilities necessary to respond to the high demands of existing in a digital world. Stephen also leads McKinsey’s advanced analytics efforts in Denmark.
Stephen works with diverse clients across multiple industries. A sampling of his client work includes the following:
- partnering with global leading communications technology providers to build advanced-analytics capabilities
- working with telecommunications providers to explore next-generation approaches for dramatically reducing costs and transforming customer experience through best–in-class digital solutions
- helping a leading Nordic bank to build its digital capabilities and rethink and digitize its core customer journeys
- supporting a global advanced-industry client in the radical simplification of its global operating model across multiple dimensions to achieve significant savings and create additional sources of future revenue
- helping a pension provider design a five-year digital transformation of its customer journeys and back-office operations
- supporting a major national transport organization in the creation of its mobility strategy
Prior to joining McKinsey, Stephen held senior leadership roles in the defense, transport, and financial-services industries, where a core component of his roles was leading digital and IT transformations.