Sachin directs the firm’s work on data architecture and transformation. Passionate about technology-led transformations, he helps B2C and B2B companies use digital to build new businesses and transform existing ones. His clients span industries including telecommunications, media, retail, e-commerce, and insurance.
Sachin supports clients on digital transformation, growth, business building, core-IT modernization, advanced analytics and data, and large-scale turnaround programs. Particularly adept at bridging IT and commercial organizations, he is known for seamlessly extending digitization efforts and building capabilities across multiple functions and systems.
Recent examples of Sachin’s client work include the following:
- supporting a large conglomerate in building a new business in digital media, data monetization, and digital advertising with 300 full-time equivalents
- helping a global wireless telco operator develop and launch new digital channels by successfully bringing a product to launch in seven months; overseeing go-to-market interventions to drive customer adoption to more than nine million downloads within six months; extending the digitization effort across the company by coordinating across IT, marketing, and sales functions; and driving development of touchpoint solutions for third-party channel partners
- leading the design and development of the platform architecture for a new digital media business covering next-generation technology stacks and streaming platforms
- assisting an Asian airline in digitizing its consumer touchpoints by developing customer journeys and designing digital interventions through a new consumer mobile app and web interfaces to improve the customer experience and deliver an omnichannel experience
- designing the architecture for a new online-to-offline platform for a leading retail conglomerate
- helping a telecommunications operator in Indonesia use advanced analytics to revamp its pricing and plan structures and move to micromarket-level product structures in more than 200 micromarkets
Prior to joining McKinsey, Sachin spent years assessing investments in technology and media and shaping technology strategy for middle-market and large buyout firms in the United Kingdom and United States.