Rich has helped organizations implement security strategies and establish digital resilience for over 20 years. His extensive knowledge of operations, vulnerabilities, and remedies across multiple industries gives him specialized insight into developing a holistic, organization-wide approach to cyber resilience for his clients.
Taking an advanced proactive cybersecurity posture is at the center of how Rich builds world-class offensive and defensive cyber capabilities and teams. This includes advising C-suite executives and boards on cyber risk management, as well as aligning cyber initiatives to corporate and line-of-business strategies to enable transparent data-driven cyber governance.
Examples of his client work include the following:
- designing secure user and partner journeys while balancing user experience and security for leading health insurance and pharmaceutical companies
- building a “red team” program at a top-ten bank to mimic real-world adversaries to constantly test and improve defenses
- creating a data analytics-driven fusion center for cyber and fraud teams at a major financial institution
- creating the governance process to securely migrate a highly regulated financial-services institution to a fully public cloud environment
- designing a National Institute of Standards and Technology-based maturity model for benchmarking cyber capabilities and readiness at a large financial institution