Pepe is the firm’s regional leader for QuantumBlack, McKinsey’s unified artificial-intelligence branch, in Latin America. He is passionate about helping clients unlock business value and performance through AI and advanced analytics transformations across a broad set of industries, including banking, agriculture, energy, and consumer goods. He also advises major financial institutions on their transformations across a broad range of topics.
In addition to his consulting experience in Latin America, the United States, and Europe, Pepe also brings industry knowledge from working at a global financial services corporation for over a decade, where he held executive committee positions in Latin America in areas such as strategy, CRM and data, digital, marketing, and customer experience.
Examples of Pepe’s recent client work include the following:
- launching the analytics and data transformation of a major financial institution
- building a new business ecosystem based on precision aquaculture solutions powered by analytics, data, IoT, and technology
- developing new analytics approaches to support procurement and commercialization of commodities
- transforming a major regional bank to become a fully agile organization at scale across all its business units
- launching a new wealth management digital and remote business model for a leading regional asset management player
Pepe speaks frequently at industry events on the power of analytics and AI to transform companies; the need to integrate businesses, analytics and data, technology, and change management to drive concrete impact and frontline adoption; and the importance of using protocols to scale up analytics transformations.
Pepe holds an MBA from Kellogg Graduate School of Management at Northwestern University.