As a leader in McKinsey’s Marketing & Sales Practice and McKinsey Digital in the UK, Orsi helps leading retailers and consumer-facing companies capture opportunities afforded by new digital and analytics capabilities, particularly focusing on data-driven marketing and personalization. She supports leadership teams in building the capabilities and operating models they need for transforming marketing and sales.
Examples of Orsi’s recent projects include the following:
- leading a digital-sales acceleration program for a global quick-service restaurant, including an agile squad improving digital marketing and digital sales across four channels, adoption of a more data-driven test-and-learn operating model, and reorganization of the marketing teams
- running a data-driven marketing diagnostic for a global consumer goods company, defining how to shift from a primarily traditional to a more balanced marketing model, including views on supported use cases, capabilities, and operating models
- leading a data-driven marketing transformation of a B2C media company, including definition and delivery of big data use cases around consumer loyalty and next best action, as well as development, implementation, and impact measurement of digital marketing campaigns
- redefining the digital operating model, including organization, capabilities, and processes, for an iconic US apparel retailer, to shift to a more agile operating model across digital teams
- defining a digital organization and operating model for a leading beauty retailer, enabling a digital strategy to support the quadrupling of revenue over five years
- creating a growth strategy for a leading global beauty company, focusing on changes required in its sales and marketing approach and on its responses to digitization and the shift of consumer spending to online