Mike is a leader in McKinsey Technology, where he focuses on the life-sciences industry and public sector. He works with organizations to improve the use of digital, analytics, and core technology to improve productivity, deliver more value, and improve employee and citizen experience. He leads expert-driven teams to create new strategies, design organizations, implement innovative operating models, improve talent, and leverage technologies like cloud.
Examples of his recent client work include the following:
- designing a new organization and its digital operating model for a global pharmaceutical company to accelerate rapid innovation
- conducting the assessment of mega IT programs to increase value and decrease risk for a large public-sector organization
- implementing new ways of working so thousands of technology employees can deliver technology faster
- developing a holistic business case for cloud and a plan for migration for a global healthcare company
- creating a three-year strategy and value framework for digital, analytics, and technology investments
Prior to McKinsey, Mike served as a product owner for software solutions and a consultant on large technology projects.