Lukas is a partner in the Vienna office and joined McKinsey in 2011, leading the McKinsey supplier sector in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa, and works closely together with the European Association of Automotive Suppliers (CLEPA) to generate insights on the industry status and challenges ahead.
Recent examples of Lukas’ client work include the following:
- designing and leading holistic transformation programs covering operations, procurement, sales, R&D, and quality at several tier-one suppliers
- helping tier-one suppliers to assess their current (micro-) portfolio and derive strategic moves to seize opportunities of “autonomous, connected, electric, and shared” (ACES) trends
- supporting multiple integrated product-cost optimizations at large premium OEMs
- developing multiple market-entry strategies for advanced industry companies
- leading benchmarking projects for a tier-one supplier to analytically derive profitability gaps