Konrad is a member of our Electric Power & Natural Gas Practice. He serves large integrated utilities, regional utilities, and industrial companies throughout the world, with a focus on power generation, energy trading, and gas-industry issues.
Examples of Konrad’s recent client projects include the following:
- advising a natural-gas utility on strategic business-development options
- conducting due diligence for power assets across three continents, including an assessment of improvement potential
- supporting an energy-trading business unit with strategic and organizational optimization
- assessing the potential of the combined heat and power market for an industrial company
- helping an Asian power generator to develop a diagnostic for its transformation program
In addition, Konrad has worked on power-plant operational diagnostics at more than 20 client sites and has supported several energy businesses with performance improvement, organizational transformation, regulatory management, market-potential evaluation, sales enhancement, and portfolio optimization.