Joseph helps leading companies across the financial-services ecosystem, including alternative-asset managers, asset managers, banks, fintechs, insurers, and wealth managers. He has particularly deep expertise serving wealth- and asset-management firms on topics related to strategy, growth, and distribution.
Joseph’s advisory work includes growth and portfolio optimization, distribution effectiveness, digital-business building, M&A, and large-scale operational and functional transformations.
His recent projects include:
- designing and building a new digital business for a global bank
- defining a five-year portfolio and growth strategy for a global insurer
- leading a commercial transformation across sales, marketing, product, and pricing for a global-asset manager
- guiding post-merger integration and strategy development for a multibillion asset-management transaction
- developing and executing a talent strategy for an alternative-asset manager
- establishing a digital and advanced-analytics capability for a real-estate investor
- steering an operating model and productivity transformation for a wealth manager