Eszter is a member of McKinsey’s Travel, Logistics & Infrastructure Practice and leads our post and parcel-dedicated capability and insights team. With particular expertise in strategy and regulatory topics, she plays a core role in shaping McKinsey’s knowledge development and dissemination for post, parcel, and logistics organizations.
Examples of Eszter’s recent projects include the following:
- leading the geographic expansion plan of an Eastern European out-of-home parcel organization including due diligence of target markets, deep-dive in competitive landscape, and go-to-market plan
- assessing cross-border e-commerce parcel flows and identifying resulting commercial opportunities for a European parcel organization, including supporting the client in assessing both e-commerce-related flows on priority trade lanes and transport needs linked to the setup of shippers’ e-commerce supply chains
- leading a project to benchmark the overhead spend at a European post and parcel organization, including identifying savings opportunities in multiple support functions and evaluating opportunities to be gained from stronger support integration across the group
- supporting a European postal incumbent on an end-to-end regulatory framework renegotiation including in-depth review of peer operators’ regulatory status and transformation
- leading the parcel and e-commerce fulfillment market-entry strategy for an Eastern European big-cap industrial organization