Elizabeth serves businesses in a range of industries on technology and organization topics. She focuses on digital talent, working with companies to build sustainable capabilities and refine strategies to attract, develop, and retain technology skillsets required for future aspirations. Elizabeth has supported a broad spectrum of clients in the public and private sectors, and has deep expertise helping federal and state agencies in the United States build technology talent and organizational strength.
Examples of Elizabeth’s client work include the following:
- building a strategic road map for workforce-wide digital learning and digital literacy for a North American public sector agency
- revamping recruiting and hiring processes for a healthcare system to accelerate hiring of critical roles and skillsets
- helping a state agency reset its culture and performance aspirations, creating a portfolio of initiatives to ensure the agency’s workforce had the skills required for achieving their objectives
- building and piloting advanced analytics-enabled models to help a national security organization refine its recruiting and retention strategy, using artificial intelligence and machine learning techniques to improve sourcing efficiency and effectiveness
- developing a people-and-talent strategy for a new digital organization within an intelligence agency, defining the initial operating model, and communicating a plan for change to the workforce
- defining and evaluating business cases for digital-enabled initiatives for an aerospace and defense company
- helping an insurance company roll out agile development at scale across its 1,200-person application data management organization, creating the associated talent strategy and a scaling model to onboard the remaining organization
- assessing and prioritizing workforce and economic development opportunities for a US state
- partnering with federal and state agencies on complex procurement efforts
In addition to her client work, Elizabeth speaks publicly on technology and talent strategy, and mentors other parents of young children at McKinsey. Prior to joining the firm, Elizabeth worked as an analytical lead at Google, designing digital marketing strategies for healthcare and consumer clients.