MineSpans Metallurgical Coal Service
MineSpans Metallurgical Coal service is accessible through an interactive client portal that gives access to global cost curves, supply and demand figures, and detailed data and individual mine models
What we do
Metallurgical Coal Curves and Models
- Highly granular historical and forecasted cash costs broken down by activity, including mining, processing, overhead, freight, and royalties.
- Detailed cost analysis by factors such as diesel, electricity, labor, consumables, and more.
Metallurgical Coal Supply Outlooks
- Supply forecasts based on key parameters, including development stage, project type, location, owner, mining-specific country risk, and capital requirement.
- Proprietary methodology for life-of-mine, strip ratio evolution, and supply scenarios.
Individual Mine Models
- Excel outputs that feature supply and cost breakdowns, including by parameters such as material moved, run of mine, strip ratio, and recoveries.
- Dynamic mine models, including a fully flexible Excel file for user input on key macro, cost and volume parameters, cash flows, and net-present-value calculations.