Liz leads McKinsey’s Marketing & Sales Practice in the Americas, and is a member of the leadership team of our Technology, Media & Entertainment, and Telecommunications (TMT) Practices. Liz also leads our portfolio of Marketing & Sales solutions.
Since joining the firm in 1992, Liz’s work has largely focused on consumer marketing, growth strategy, and performance improvement. She has served clients across several industries including media, telecommunications, travel, entertainment, financial services, and automotive.
Examples of Liz’s recent client work include:
- consumer segmentation and growth strategy in the travel industry
- development of a digital CRM capability for an online gaming company
- innovation program to source adjacent revenue growth for a financial services player
- marketing strategy review and marketing-spend effectiveness program in telecommunications
- sales channel performance improvement in telecommunication
- brand positioning, pricing, and packaging strategy in paid content media
Liz is a founding member of the Harvard Business School Women’s Club of New York, and has served on the Board of Prep for Prep. With two young children, she is a dual-career working mother.
“The power of points: Strategies for making loyalty programs work,” Chief Marketing & Sales Officer Forum, June 2013
Harvard Business School
MBA with distinction