Wouter is a core leader of McKinsey Digital, with a particular focus on analytically-driven marketing and sales. Wouter serves clients mainly in the consumer space, and has done work in the telecoms, media, and hospitality sectors.
Examples of Wouter’s recent work include:
- Build out the China presence for a leading global player in the parenting space, including setting up e-commerce stores, evaluating third-party channel partners, executing a new brand and marketing strategy, and hiring the local team.
- Develop promotions effectiveness and optimization tools for a Western quick service restaurant operator in China, fine-tuning their mass promotions strategy, and introducing personalized promotions.
- Design an affordability pricing strategy for a leading Western quick service restaurant operator in China.
- Developed the advanced analytics model allowing a leading hotel company to simulate the impact of changes to the loyalty program on guest behavior, property economics, and loyalty program financials.
- Set up quantitative pricing capabilities for a greenfield Southeast Asian cable operator, allowing them to fine-tune bundled pricing on an ongoing basis.
- Optimized pricing infrastructure (e.g. dashboards, ROI tools) to manage an $8 billion promotion budget for a leading automotive OEM.