Thierry leads McKinsey’s Service Operations Practice in Asia and coleads the Transformation Practice in Greater China. He joined McKinsey in Paris in 2010 and moved to Hong Kong in 2013.
In his client work, Thierry helps technology and industrial companies drive step-change performance improvements in top-line and operations through digital transformations. When pursuing transformation, he leads the central team to integrate all initiatives, allocate resources, and deliver rapid impact.
Some of his recent engagements include the following:
- driving the growth of key accounts in Asia for a global cloud platform, standing up the commercial execution engine and developing winning value propositions
- improving the go-to-market strategy and multichannel management for a global industrial company in China, uplifting revenue by 15 percent in 18 months
- helping a hardware OEM transform its business model toward software and services through targeted M&A and product restructuring to be more software-led
- leading the Asia–Pacific transformation of a global building-technology company focused on performance improvement and capability building across commercial, project delivery, and aftermarket services functions
- guiding the turnaround of a consumer electronics OEM, including redefining the offerings portfolio and running a transformation office to reach breakeven in two years