Tarek leads McKinsey’s office in Riyadh and is a leader in the firm’s energy and materials work globally. He supports CEOs, senior executives, and government leaders on a range of strategic and organizational topics.
Tarek has broad experience in the energy sector across the value chain, and has supported clients across the Middle East, Europe and the US. He is passionate about developing talent in the region and enabling economic and social development in particular through the transformation of the energy sector.
Examples of Tarek’s recent engagements include:
- leading the development and implementation of an integrated energy strategy for a developing country
- supporting the growth strategy for a global Power Technologies manufacturer
- setting up a new renewable energy player
- restructuring and redeploying manpower for a major GCC utility
- establishing an investment company focusing on global oil & gas
- designing and launching the implementation of a cross-sector power and water demand side management program