Richard Wang is the co-leader of McKinsey Digital and Leap in China. He has helped clients across a variety of industries in Asia, Europe, and the US with theirdigital transformations, and has led several large-scale digital business-building efforts. Richard leads recruiting for McKinsey Digital in Greater China.
Recent examples of Richard’s work include:
- Drive digital business-building for leading players in logistics, pharma, MedTech, basic materials, chemicals, Internet, and TMT.
- Implement digital transformation of major logistics companies, including Express, LTL, FTL and 3PL .
- Design strategic initiatives to capture opportunities in O2O ecommerce business-building.
- Re-design and build a signature intra-city express delivery product.
- Develop growth strategies in Industrial Internet platforms and ecosystem building in B2B sectors
- Extend the value chain to downstream new generation retail format building for an upstream refinery.
- Drive growth of a content-based social ecommerce platform.
- Develop market entry and growth strategies and business plan reviews for on-going business-building efforts.