Raffael is a member of our Electric Power & Natural Gas Practice. His core areas of focus are power grids, clean technology, and other elements of electric infrastructure, along with B2B business. Raffael brings clients deep expertise in corporate portfolio management, business-unit strategies, and transformative M&A. He works mainly in northwest Europe and the Middle East.
Examples of Raffael’s recent client projects include the following:
- supporting a European downstream utility with the development of platform strategies focused on digital attackers in the grid
- advising a large European utility on premerger and postmerger preparation and integration
- working with a European integrated utility to design a strategy for large-scale renewables
- helping a large oil company to create an entry strategy for the solar market
- assisting a European B2B retailer with the definition of its digital vision and ambition
- identifying growth opportunities for a Japanese infrastructure company