Pierre has extensive experience serving clients across corporate and business-unit strategy, as well as transactions and end-to-end holistic transformations.
He focuses largely on consumer-facing industries, notably telecommunications, consumer technology, and financial services. Pierre also serves a broader set of clients on growth strategy, M&A, and post-merger integration issues.
Pierre’s passion is helping clients navigate rapidly changing and commoditized environments to get ahead of trends and unlock big moves. He connects strategy and on-the-ground transformation, helping clients self-disrupt and redesign businesses and operating models accordingly.
Examples of Pierre’s recent client work include the following:
- leading two end-to-end merger designs across factors such as integration planning, value creation, operating model, and culture, in both the telecom and banking sectors
- driving the design and delivery of multiple multiyear holistic revenue and cost-out programs for telecom and tech operators
- supporting the repositioning of a mobile operator through simplification, while driving improved care and channel operations
- building the advanced analytics hub for a leading consumer-facing organization and the associated agile marketing operations to leverage new-found granularity
- leading the end-to-end commercial transformation of a global OEM, focusing on product simplification, channel revamping, pricing, and marketing effectiveness
- designing and delivering multiple enterprise agile transformations in both the financial and telco sectors
Prior to working in Singapore, Pierre was based out McKinsey’s Sydney and London offices.