Pierre brings extensive experience serving clients across corporate and business-unit strategy, as well as transactions and end-to-end commercial transformations.
Pierre focuses most of his time on consumer-facing industries, notably consumer technology, telecommunications, media, and financial services. He also serves a broader set of clients on growth strategy, M&A, and postmerger integration issues.
Pierre’s passion is in helping clients navigate rapidly changing and commoditised environments to get ahead of the trends and unlock big moves. He connects strategy and on-the-ground transformation, taking a hands-on approach to commercial change and associated operating-model evolutions.
Examples of Pierre’s recent client work include the following:
- supporting the repositioning of a mobile operator, while driving improved care and channel operations
- building the advanced analytics hub for a leading consumer-facing organisation and the associated agile marketing operations to leverage new found granularity
- leading the end-to-end commercial transformation of a global OEM, focusing on product simplification, channel revamp, pricing, and marketing effectiveness
- leading the postmerger integration of two global organisations, including detailed synergy identification, action plan, reorganization, and daily integration management
- redesigning the distribution model and go-to-market of a leading corporate banking institution