Based in McKinsey’s Silicon Valley office, Mitra is a core leader of our technology and software work. She primarily works with clients in the hardware-and-software industry, and guides our initiative to serve emerging growth-technology companies. Mitra’s expertise spans growth and go-to-market strategy, sales-force and channel management, pricing, and portfolio planning.
Mitra’s recent client experience includes the following:
- leading multiple go-to-market transformation programs at various high-tech companies
- executing a strategic pricing transformation for the software portfolio of a large technology provider, resulting in more than 12 percent growth in revenue
- creating a plan for a mature software provider to capture growth in adjacent markets leveraging existing competencies, resulting in a major acquisition
- defining an end-to-end go-to-market strategy transformation for a technology provider in light of cloud transition, including remapping sales resources to key areas of future growth
- building a long-term product portfolio plan and quantifying investment changes needed to enable a technology provider’s growth in software and cloud platforms