Maria helps pharmaceutical and medical-device organizations bring the best of digital, data and analytics to solve business challenges. She works with clients on topics such as setting the digital, data, and analytics strategy, unlocking value through next-generation sourcing, driving decarbonization enabled by analytics, and accelerating delivery via agile ways of working.
She has served organizations across the value chain in this arena over the last decade, covering areas such as contract development and manufacturing organizations, generic and innovator pharmaceuticals, medical devices, biotechnology, animal health, distributors, and pharmacy-benefit management.
Examples of Maria’s recent client work include the following:
- working with multiple biopharmaceutical organizations to define the enterprise-digital agenda, refocus technology spending by aligning to business outcomes, and defining underlying technology capabilities
- leveraging advanced analytics and cleansheets for multiple leading biopharma organizations to optimize technology sourcing, including hardware, software, and labor
- defining the environmental, social, and governance (ESG) strategy and driving execution of Scope 3 decarbonization through more granular insights on carbon and abatement potential in the supply chain and capability building of client teams
- leading the agile transformation of a leading medical-device company by designing, launching, and scaling teams thereby accelerating time to market
- designing digital solutions and go-to-market models for orthopedics, bariatrics, and maternal-health services using experience design, ethnographic research, and advanced analytics