Maria helps pharmaceutical and medical-device organizations on their digital and analytics transformations. She partners with clients on topics such as setting the digital, data and analytics strategy, prioritizing the portfolio of use cases, accelerating rollout of use cases via agile ways of working, assessing the core-technology stack, and driving productivity through next-generation sourcing.
She has served organizations across the value chain in this arena over the last decade, covering areas such as contract development and manufacturing organizations, generic and innovator pharmaceuticals, medical devices, biotech, animal health, distributors, and pharmacy-benefit management.
Examples of Maria’s recent client work include the following:
- leading the agile transformation of a leading medical-device company by designing, launching, and scaling teams
- helping accelerate the time to market for a leading medical-device company’s IT system, leveraging design thinking, concept sprints, minimum viable-product design, and other agile methods
- working with multiple biopharma organizations to define the enterprise-digital agenda, refocus their technology spending by aligning to business outcomes and defining underlying technology capabilities
- helping define a medical-device company’s strategy for developing a digital surgery robot, including high-level architecture, agile-program road map, and supporting organization using Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- designing digital solutions and go-to-market models for orthopedics, bariatrics, and maternal-health services using experience design, ethnographic research, and advanced analytics
- leveraging advanced analytics and cleansheets for multiple leading biopharma organizations to optimize technology sourcing, including hardware, software, and labor