Lambert leads McKinsey's Digital & Analytics service line in the consumer, retail, and healthcare industries. He's passionate about helping "traditional" companies transform towards omnichannel consumer engagement, enabled by digital technology.
His client work includes defining enterprise digital & analytics strategy, incubating new digital-enabled businesses, transforming existing businesses with digital, building digital organizations and capabilities, and establishing partnerships with digital ecosystem players.
Examples of Lambert’s recent client work include:
- Helped a leading grocery retailer in China transform its core business towards omnichannel based on extensive nation-wide store network, and building up its end-to-end omnichannel organizational capabilities.
- Helped a leading global sports brand define its China omnichannel strategy, including accelerating digital commerce, establishing a digital-enabled store network with a new partnership model, and building a China for China technology stack.
- Helped a leading global pharma player setup its China digital innovation center, incubate the first waves of digital innovation use cases, and build up its digital innovation teams.
- Helped a leading home appliance player in China design & pilot an omnichannel go-to-market model for its new retail format, and define its omnichannel retail enablement capabilities.
- Helped a leading mobile phone player in China define its corporate-wide digital-enabled business capability blueprint, and launch a holistic digital transformation program.
- Designed a digital strategy for a global leading consumer health player, and launch digital transformation across its BUs & JVs, including omni-channel, social commerce, and membership based CRM.