A founding partner of McKinsey’s Denver office, Kevin advises public- and private-sector clients on challenges that cut across strategy, operations, and technology. Strongly focused on understanding and improving the experience for customers, his work centers on assessing and then transforming customer-facing operations and services, often setting the strategy upfront, then building capabilities and delivering on the future state.
As the leader of the firm’s customer-experience work in North America, Kevin has deep experience in industries with complex customer relationships and networks, such as airlines and logistics providers. He helps executives drive end-to-end strategic customer-experience transformations, while reducing costs and making use of improved, innovative technologies.
Examples of his recent client work include the following:
- designing and directing a customer-experience transformation for a US airline, significantly reducing cost and improving total margin
- leading the development of the strategy for a major US federal agency
- directing a technology transformation for a US and European travel company, including new services, new technology, and a lean operations overhaul to establish a lower cost base
- developing a customer-experience strategy for a medical-diagnostics company
- driving a customer-experience journey diagnostic and transformation for a North American utility, establishing a new customer promise and value proposition
- leading a customer-experience strategy and subsequent journey redesign for a national real estate company, improving customer experience and reducing costs for the entire journey by approximately 20 percent
Kevin serves on the board of trustees for Mile High United Way. Before joining McKinsey, Kevin worked in cause-based marketing and strategy for a nonprofit that focused on putting new books into the hands of children from low-income families.