Chris leads Radar, McKinsey’s aerospace and defense market analytics platform. In this role he oversees analytics and software development, serves as a subject matter expert, leads specialized client engagements, and provides direct customer sales, training, and support. He is an expert on the US defense markets and systems, and both government and commercial space systems, with experience in growth strategy, business development, and program analysis. Chris leads a team of industry analysts and technologists responsible for development of the Radar analytics platform serving the strategic, market, and operational needs of dozens of global clients.
Examples of Chris’s recent projects include the following:
- leading the development of commercial aviation aftermarket and government contract management dashboards for Radar
- authoring an article on emerging space internet concepts
- serving as a market and industry expert for multiple teams serving aerospace and private equity clients
- serving as a defense and space budget expert for multiple teams advising major defense and aerospace US government entities
- leading a team analyzing changes in government acquisition policy for a Fortune 100 defense firm