Audrey is a leader in McKinsey’s Operations Practice and advanced-industries work. Since joining the firm, she has served companies in several regions, including Europe, Latin America, and the United States. She is particularly experienced in addressing the challenges facing aerospace, advanced electronics, and consumer packaged goods companies.
Audrey is passionate about helping organizations fundamentally transform operational performance. Looking broadly across engineering, manufacturing, and sourcing, she helps executives find ways to optimize costs to redeploy for stronger growth and performance. She also finds ways to make operations leaner and more productive. Through the lens of zero-based budgeting, Audrey helps leaders increase visibility and accountability for spending while fostering challenge and resource reallocation that are productive. Recently, she helped establish McKinsey’s Brazil Model Factory, a training center in Latin America dedicated to improving regional productivity.
Examples of her recent client work include the following:
- guiding an aerospace company’s large-scale operations transformation, which included a lean engineering transformation and the adoption of zero-based-budgeting approaches
- directing a material-cost reduction initiative, including optimizing the raw-material-sourcing strategy, for an international automotive OEM with operations in Argentina and Brazil
- leading a multiwave zero-based-budgeting transformation for the Latin American operations of a global consumer-goods company
- heading the integration-management office that oversaw the merger of two semiconductor companies
- directing a demand-planning program to transform the supply chain for an international consumer-goods company with operations in Latin America
- managing a lean process-improvement initiative for the IT department of a large insurance company
Before joining McKinsey, Audrey worked in private equity and financial planning and analysis. During her graduate studies, she conducted thesis research on strategic supply chain for emerging markets at an aircraft-component manufacturer. Audrey is a native English speaker and is fluent in Portuguese.