Coleads McKinsey’s growth strategy work. With almost 2 decades of experience, she helps senior leaders globally to identify and capture growth and to drive strategic changes to achieve the next level of performance. She also brings the most recent advances in digital and analytics to her clients to increase their competitiveness.
Alongside her client work, she is responsible for growth analytics globally, and serves as a governance board member of TBVI, a global nonprofit organization that coordinates tuberculosis-vaccine development.
Examples of Anna’s recent client work include the following:
- driving a growth transformation of more than €10 billion for an advanced industry player, capturing more than 20 percent growth in stagnating markets
- leading an advanced-analytics transformation of an energy company, automating the feature identification and leveraging big data to solve their biggest business issues
- developing a strategy for a €8 billion high-tech company, to drive more than 5 percent year-over-year growth by transforming a product-centric organization to a customer-centric one
- developing a strategy and an operating model design to accelerate new services and solutions sales for specific verticals and triple sales in 3 years
- developing agile working processes for an energy company to drive performance and the speed with which they react to market developments
Prior to joining McKinsey she worked 8 years in high-tech industry.