Andrew helps companies facing significant financial and operational challenges by bringing together industry and functional expertise to help organizations quickly stabilize operations while implementing longer-term transformation and restructuring actions to maximize enterprise value. He leads McKinsey’s corporate restructuring work in the United States.
Andrew brings more than 25 years of financial and operational transformation and restructuring experience in both the United States and Australia and has advised clients in numerous formal and out-of-court restructurings. He specializes in advising companies, creditors, and equity sponsors in distressed and nondistressed situations, with a particular focus on financial and operational reviews, liquidity management, business and asset divestment, business plan preparation and review, recapitalization strategies, and negotiation of reorganization plans.
His restructuring experience prior to joining McKinsey includes:
- serving a large US retailer and consumer services business following its purchase out of bankruptcy
- advising a large, independent marine fuel distributor during its successful restructuring
- serving a large digital and print marketing solutions provider during its successful restructuring
- serving women’s footwear and apparel brands following the parent company being taken private
- serving a diversified real estate developer during its successful recapitalization and restructuring
- serving during a restructuring of a large, privately-held homebuilder in the United States during Its restructuring and wind down