Aldo is the global head of strategy and operations for QuantumBlack, AI by McKinsey, and helps shape and drive the strategic agenda for the practice. He is also responsible for overseeing day-to-day operations and leading the team and its supporting functions.
Aldo was previously an associate partner who helped companies reinvent themselves using the power of data and AI to unlock new sources of value and growth through lasting improvements in technology, processes, and capabilities.
He has deep experience helping companies undergo holistic digital and analytics transformations, embed AI tools such as autonomous digital supply planning and machine-learning demand forecasting to drive innovation and business building. His work spans several consumer-facing industries, including consumer-packaged goods, retail, sports and gaming, insurance, and banking.
His recent client experience includes the following:
- defining the omnichannel strategy and technology road map for a top grocery company
- helping a large consumer-packaged-goods company undertake a holistic transformation program involving a strategic road map, operating model definition, and agile roll-out of foundational use cases
- implementing a pricing transformation for a global property and casualty insurer’s small and medium size enterprise (SME) segment
- leading a customer experience transformation program for a global real estate organization
- conducting a full-scale transformation program and rollout of the end-to-end mortgage origination journey for a government-owned mortgage group
Outside of McKinsey, Aldo finds joy in helping students in the Hispanic and Latino network get to where they want to be, serving as an ongoing mentor to support college advancement.