A practical strategist with a passion for game-changing digital experiences and ventures. Abdulkader leads McKinsey Digital Labs and coleads Leap by McKinsey (McKinsey's digital venture-building) across Eastern Europe, Middle East, and Africa. He orchestrates multi-disciplinary teams of strategists, designers, and engineers to build and scale business ventures with human digital experiences.
He has a proven track record partnering with game-changing leaders across the public and private sector to unlock exponential value. His work spans strategy, customer experience, business transformation, venture building, and digital capability building.
Some examples of Abdulkader’s recent work include the following:
- building and launching a B2C digital payment venture from the business model to product roadmap, teams, and technology for a leading regional bank
- reimagining 1600 government services and architecting a scalable platform to deliver seamless, convenient, and proactive experiences for citizens and residents across 80 journeys (e.g., moving to a new home, driving a car)
- delivering a one-stop-shop portal to attract investors and facilitate all business services in a seamless and integrated way
- establishing a decision support center with a team of analysts, data scientists, and designers powered by data and advanced analytics to deliver actionable insights to senior leadership
- envisioning and building an advanced analytics studio, analyzing data from more than 20 local and global data providers to inform policy and decision making for a tourism authority
- developing the digital strategy to transform the core systems and digital channels of a regional airline
- developing the 5- and 15-year healthcare strategy for a GCC state focusing on customer experience and digital innovation
- engineering and delivering 50 percent paperless target by simplifying, integrating, and digitizing government services within six months