Natalya is an associate partner with McKinsey, based out of Oslo. Focused on energy, she serves primarily oil and gas operators and energy companies more broadly on performance transformation, enabled by digital.
Natalya has served supermajors, independents, and national oil companies (NOCs) in Europe, Africa, Middle East, and Central Asia on topics ranging from strategy to organization, and from operational performance to digital and analytics.
In addition, Natalya leads digital and analytics for oil and gas in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. In this capacity, Natalya shapes the thinking of the firm and its clients on technology-enabled transformation and next-generation operating models.
Examples of Natalya’s recent client work include the following:
- supporting a leading OFSE company in resetting their digital strategy, roadmap, and delivery engine to accelerate value creation
- shaping the concept for a digitally-disrupted capital project for an engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC) company
- supporting a top quartile upstream operator in a reset of digital effort to an asset-centric transformation of ways of working enabled by digital; standing up a digital factory and building client capabilities to drive delivery
- shaping the operational performance transformation of an NOC’s upstream business, focused on identifying production upside potential, mobilizing the organization to unlock the potential, and building client’s transformation team capability to drive performance management
- leading the top team of a European utility in defining strategy in the context of the energy transition and operating model options for innovation required to capture growth
Before joining McKinsey, Natalya was a founding member and program director of an NGO start-up, focused on HIV/AIDS in Russia, which ultimately became part of the Global Business Coalition on AIDS, TB, and Malaria.