Kristoffer is an associate partner at McKinsey with a passion for helping consumer tech, media, and telecom clients succeed in a digital age. He is a leader in McKinsey’s telecom, media, and technology community in Nordic countries, and coleads the firm’s efforts in those sectors in Europe.
Examples of his recent work includes:
- helping a global-news media company reshape its digital-content strategy
- helping a regional-television broadcaster define their new streaming service
- helping a global-marketplace company define their new growth strategy and evaluate their portfolio
- helping a global live entertainment and musical company make beneficial decisions between content and commercial sales
- helping a global telecom company shift more customers from physical to digital sales
Before joining McKinsey, Kristoffer worked as a political reporter at TV 2 Norway, the country’s largest commercial news broadcaster, and he has also worked as advisor for a country’s Labour Party.