Naomi is a partner with McKinsey Digital in our Amsterdam office, where she works primarily in the telecommunications and high-tech sectors. She specializes in digital transformations and supports clients on a variety of topics, from digital strategy and agile delivery to capability building and IT simplification. She also leads the McKinsey Center for Advanced Connectivity, which helps our clients across industries to generate value from the latest technologies.
Some of Naomi’s recent project experience include the following:
- developing a strategy and implementation plan for the rollout of a fixed-network upgrade, with a focus on network design, planning network-rollout operations, implementation of required IT support, and development of the commercial offering
- transforming the COO organization (networks, IT, and operations) for a Telco through DevOps, agile, and IT/TI convergence
- supporting the digital-transformation journey for a Telco, starting with the launch of a radical simplification program
- defining the target product portfolio for the consumer business of a European telcom, followed by defining the target IT architecture, as part of an overall simplification program
- simplifying key business-to-business value chains for a European telco across product, operations, and IT
Naomi first joined McKinsey in 2007. She is fluent in Dutch and English, has a good command of German, and speaks basic French and Spanish.