Chiara brings extensive experience in leading companies in the Middle East through operations transformations, focusing on cost optimization, supply-chain management, sales, and strategy. She also leads large-scale transformations in organization structure and processes. Chiara specializes in the telecommunications industry, bringing a deep knowledge of telecoms and all their functions end to end. She also has experience in the financial-services, retail, and public sectors, among others.
Some of her recent and notable client work includes the following:
- leading a transformation of a family-owned business in the Middle East focused on improving net profits—with initiatives centered on revenues, costs, and business-portfolio optimization—achieving an earnings impact of $300 million and significant improvement in return on invested capital
- spearheading the delivery of a large-scale procurement transformation for a telecommunications company in the Middle East, saving more than $500 million, and revamping the organization structure, key performance indicators, and processes
- managing an organization-wide transformation program—including operations, sales, and the customer experience—for a major telecommunications incumbent in the Gulf region
- designing and implementing a large-scale cost turnaround—including a redesign of the procurement strategy for selected categories—for a global telecommunications operator in an emerging market, with a target annual savings of more than $250 million
- leading a cost transformation for an incumbent in the Gulf region, achieving more than 20 percent savings, while restructuring the procurement and supply-chain organization and the procure-to-pay process, yielding an improvement of 40 percent in the timeline
- managing an end-to-end sales transformation of the indirect channel of one of the top telecom operators in the Gulf region
Chiara is a native Italian speaker and is also fluent in English and French.