On Friday, the World Economic Forum wrapped up its annual Davos Agenda, which this year took the form of a virtual series of sessions focused on tackling the world’s greatest challenges, from restoring trust in global trade to building future preparedness. Learn more about McKinsey’s strategic partnership with the World Economic Forum, and dive deeper on the topics that dominated this year’s online sessions, including:
- technology cooperation in the fourth industrial revolution
- renewing a global social contract
- accelerating and scaling up climate innovation
- meeting the challenge of vaccine equity
- Countries and companies are stepping up their climate commitments, but what would it actually take to achieve the net-zero emissions ambition by 2050? And how can leaders navigate their organizations through the transition? Stay tuned for a forthcoming report from The McKinsey Global Institute, The net-zero transition: What it would cost, what it could bring, publishing on January 25, and register for a webinar on February 1 to take a deep dive on the findings.
- What if the world’s highest-performing CEOs held a master class to share the skills and practices that have driven their success over the years? Coming March 15, the authoritative new #CEOExcellenceBook outlines the six mindsets that distinguish the best leaders from the rest, based on rigorous research across more than 20 years’ worth of data on 7,800 CEOs from 3,500 public companies across 70 countries and 24 industries. Preorder your copy now.