Periscope has received four Best-in-Class distinctions from the Promotion Optimization Institute (POI).
It is the sixth year in a row that Periscope has been top-rated in this key annual industry report. The report evaluates how leading vendors help their manufacturing and retail partners understand specifically how technology and services can help them improve promotional outcomes to drive profitable growth.
Periscope was named Best in Class in four functional areas:
- Financial Orientation & Simulation
- Collaboration External
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Revenue Growth Management
The report highlights some of the main strengths of Periscope:
- Its depth of analytics to support both modern as well as traditional trade (the latter is largely overlooked by many vendors).
- Leveraging machine learning for pattern recognition in post-event analytics to provide more insight than can be yielded by arithmetic calculations.
- Its advanced capabilities, such as cross elasticities, which many TPO vendors do not have.
- Making it much easier to track forecasts and actual against plan at various levels of the hierarchy. This, in addition to the mean absolute percentage error, net percent error, and weighted net percent error, forms the basis of highly accurate reporting.
Periscope is differentiated by:
- Its level of automation and depth of the end-to-end offering of software and services.
- Being a leader in pattern recognition through machine learning to help in answering the questions that people don’t think to ask.
- Its focus on data management and enrichment to ensure a more favorable output.
- Finally, the story boards for presenting the insights to customers or internally are compelling. because they are dynamic and make collaboration easier than building PowerPoints from scratch.
Access the full report here.