Zubin leads our Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) Retail Banking Practice. He previously co-led our North American Retail Banking Practice and our Financial Services Marketing and Distribution Practice. He serves financial institutions globally including in the US, the UK, India, Singapore, Australia, Mexico and Brazil.
Zubin's recent client experience includes:
- creating an organizational design for a major bank
- designing new affluent-segment business models
- improving sales force productivity
- enhancing productivity improvement and lowering indemnity costs
- optimizing risk-weighted assets
- conducting due diligences and helping portfolio companies capture value
Zubin was a member of McKinsey's Shareholders Council (board of directors), and also served on the board of directors of the Asia Society and City Harvest. He also served the Advisory Council of the New York City Department of Consumer Affairs Office of Financial Empowerment.