Wiktor is a senior partner of McKinsey & Company based in Poland and one of the leaders of the Operations Practice in Central and Eastern Europe.
Blending strategic thinking with hands-on practicality, he advises on strategy development, operational-cost improvements, productivity increases, capital-expenditure review, supply-chain optimization, and production strategy.
For almost 20 years in strategic consulting, Wiktor has supported clients in 23 countries on six continents. He has led 80 large-scale turnaround programs aimed at improving operational efficiency. He has also supported clients in building expertise and capabilities, including lean capabilities and management of large capital projects.
His recent work includes:
- designing a comprehensive operational-effectiveness program for a leading basic materials company in Europe
- guiding a broad lean transformation effort for Eastern European retail banking group
- conducting a capital-expenditure review of investment plans for major capacity-increase project in the metals industry
- creating a productivity-improvement program for a leading steel mill in Eastern Europe
- supporting a major automotive producer in the selection and evaluation of production locations in Eastern Europe, taking into account logistics, labor quality and costs, subsidies, and suppliers availability
- preparing supply-chain optimization by identifying key supply-chain issues and creating a war room for immediate improvements of delivery ratios
- enhancing productivity increases by end-to-end diagnostics of production flows and design of an improvement program using lean methodology in a medium-size bank, creating best-in-class service model on the market
- implementing lean retailing model in major hypermarket chain in Poland, improving cost, capital and service levels
Selected published work
“Digital Poland,” McKinsey & Company and Forbes, September 2016
“5 opportunities for Poland,” McKinsey & Company and Forbes, October 2015
“Poland 2025: Europe’s New Growth Engine,” McKinsey & Company, January 2015
Kellogg School of Management
Poznan University of Economics and Business
Nondegree, international management