Sachin brings deep expertise in end-to-end organizational change—from strategy to architecting complex multifunctional transformations to successful execution and delivery. He works with clients across a variety of industrial sectors in North America in addition to his earlier work in India, Southeast Asia, Australia, the Middle East and Africa.
Examples of his work include:
- leading a turnaround strategy and end-to-end transformation (commercial and industrial) for the South Asia operations of a multinational automotive company
- developing a corporate strategy and multifunction transformation involving work at both the front end (business development) and back end (operations excellence) for a midsize diversified company
- leading a two-year logistics and supply-chain transformation covering all relevant inbound and outbound operations at multiple plants of a cement company
- developing an accelerated ramp-up and margin-enhancement program that addressed operational (full value chain), organizational, and strategic issues at a leading mining company in South Asia
- helming a leadership-development program for the top 70 leaders of a key engineering and construction organization in India
- serving as content expert for the cost transformation of auto, financial-sector, and pharma organizations
Before joining McKinsey, Sachin spent nearly five years working in core industrial sectors in multiple areas, including procurement optimization, supply-chain management, design to value, manufacturing excellence, sales and marketing excellence, organization design, service management, and project-management excellence.
Sachin is fluent in Hindi and Marathi.
Godrej Consumer Products Limited
Indian School of Business (ISB)
MBA, marketing and finance
University of Bombay
BEng, chemical engineering