As the global leader of McKinsey’s Software Practice, Paul serves a variety of online, IT services and high-tech companies. He specializes in go-to-market, pricing and service operations. Paul also advises companies on corporate strategy, including M&A and the integration and separation processes.
His recent work includes:
- putting in place new pricing approaches and structures to improve margin and adapt to software and services industry changes
- developing a new CRM and digital analytics platform to help predict future purchasing behavior for a global online retailer
- leading reorganizations and lean process redesign efforts for several high-tech companies to inject accountability into the organizations at a lower cost
- advising multiple Fortune 100 companies on the divestiture of business units to reshape their portfolio and improve performance; supporting companies in separation, value capture and post-deal strategies
- spearheading post-merger integration in finance, sales and marketing, and other functional areas
Paul joined McKinsey in 1992 and has served high-tech companies in the software, hardware, IT services, and storage subsectors.
AT&T Bell Laboratories
Software designer, Member of Technical Staff
University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School
MBA and Palmer scholar
MS in electrical engineering
BS in electrical engineering