Masha Feigelman is a partner in the London office, and joined the firm in 1997. Since 2003, Masha has worked primarily in healthcare focusing on hospital operational improvements, strategy and organization.
Masha’s work includes:
- multiple broad-based operational transformation, restructuring and reconfiguration programmes at a large number of UK hospitals
- contingency planning teams (restructuring failing health systems and individual hospitals) in Mid-Staffordshire, Milton Keynes/Bedford and Kings Lynn
- designing Monitor’s future risk assessment framework
- reviewing plans and sustainability of 6 hospitals though Monitor APR2 process
- working with FTN on benchmarking performance across over 100 hospitals in maternity, orthopaedics, cardiac services, ophthalmology and operating theatres (annual exercise 2009-2012 across staff productivity, financial, operational and quality measures)
- developing and implementing Service Line Management and Reporting across multiple (~20) hospitals
- implementing patient experience improvement programme across 4 hospitals
- delivery of a performance improvement programme focused on improving nursing productivity for a private healthcare provider
- strategic review of services and productivity improvement of several community care organisations
- integrated care review in Singapore
- remote health monitoring and innovative care delivery ventures in Malaysia and for a device player in Asia
- multiple healthcare related due diligences for PE players and strategic buyers
Masha holds an MBA from Harvard Business School, a summa cum laude B.A. in economics and mathematics from Brandeis University and completed two years towards a master of science in biology at St. Petersburg State University.