Marina leads McKinsey’s Telecommunications, Media & Entertainment, and High Tech practices in Latin America. Committed to the power of analytics and data-driven solutions, she also leads McKinsey’s Analytics practice in Latin America. Marina works with leading technology, telecommunications, and media companies on major transformation efforts. In particular, Marina counsels executives on growth strategy–both organic and through mergers and acquisitions–and marketing and sales topics, such as marketing strategy, go-to-market, and marketing ROI.
Based in Brazil since 2010, Marina has served clients throughout Latin America, Europe, and the United States. Her recent work includes:
Examples of Marie-Claude’s recent client work include:
- supporting an integrated technology, media, and telecommunications (TMT) group in an effort to increase revenue
- crafting an advanced analytics transformation for a TMT group
- supporting a TMT client in designing a five-year strategic plan
- leading a global telecommunications company through a merger and acquisition and integration
- designing an over-the-top (OTT) strategy for an international company
- helping a high-tech client identify growth opportunities and build a strategy to support long-term growth
Prior to joining McKinsey, Marina launched a digital startup in the media sector. She also worked at Intel and Whirlpool. A native of Italy, Marina is fluent in Italian, Portuguese, English, Spanish, and French.
Sloan School of Management, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Polytechnic University of Milan
University of Namur