Jon is a senior partner in McKinsey’s Silicon Valley office, and leads the firm’s global work in biotechnology, focusing on the pharmaceutical, medical-devices, and life-sciences industries.
Jon has extensive experience in strategy development, product pricing, organizational design, and operational improvement. His recent client work includes:
- assisting a diversified healthcare company in separating its pharmaceutical business to create two independent companies
- supporting a pharmaceutical company with the planning of a major product launch
- developing the pricing strategy for an oncology company for the launch of a novel therapeutic
- working with a major academic medical center to leverage intellectual property and develop commercial entities
- working with a global healthcare company to develop its emerging-market strategy in Brazil, China, India, and Russia
Jon’s thought-leadership and practice-development efforts have addressed topics ranging from personalized medicine, emerging markets, pricing of novel products, and product life-cycle management.
“A better way to measure shop floor costs,” McKinsey & Company, August 2010
Harvard Business School