Jan-Christoph is a leader of McKinsey’s European Marketing & Sales and Automotive Practices. Through his work, he has been at the forefront of the digitization as well as sales and marketing transformation in the automotive and commercial vehicle industries (including cars, trucks, agricultural vehicles, engine manufacturers and suppliers). He has worked on a range of initiatives with clients including retail transformations, go-to-market optimizations, digital growth strategies, and sales boost initiatives in Europe, China, the Middle East and Africa.
Most recently, Jan-Christoph has:
- supported a leading automotive manufacturer in optimizing its product and service offerings based on digital big data
- helped a global automotive supplier to redefine its go-to-market approach to capture digital growth opportunities
- created a customer-centric growth strategy for a global tire manufacturer
- optimized the strategy (organization, processes, retail network) of a leading commercial vehicle manufacturer
- implemented a dealer-performance boost program for a global automotive manufacturer
- developed the China go-to-market strategy for a leading aftermarket player
- created a new channel set-up (including a new digital sales channel) for a leading automotive supplier.
Bocconi University (in cooperation with Harvard Business School), Milan
Columbia Business School, New York
Visiting Scholar, Business Administration
Diploma in Business Administration