Ildiko, who joined McKinsey in 2002, currently serves a variety of clients—including wealth managers, private banks, asset managers, and insurers—across Europe and the United States. She is a member of our Global Banking Practice and a leader of our work in marketing and sales in Financial Services.
Ildiko’s recent projects include the following:
- advising a leading private bank on its global strategy, including country-by-country market assessments, opportunity screening, and prioritization
- developing pricing strategies, including MiFID II mitigation, for a number of European private banks
- supporting the reorganization—including organizational design, process changes, and transition management—of a major wealth manager
- working with a large US wealth manager to transform its customer experience by identifying satisfaction drivers and “moments of truth” and by defining steps to improve service delivery
- assessing a global life insurer’s strategy, including market outlook, and attractiveness
- helping a UK bank identify opportunities, including retirement savings, in the affluent segment
In addition to her client work, Ildiko has led several McKinsey research efforts on the delivery of financial advice, digital distribution, and affluent consumers. She has also published a number of articles on topics such as life insurance and pensions. A native speaker of Hungarian, she is also fluent in German and English.
“Transforming life insurance with design thinking,” McKinsey & Company, May 2016
“Are you ready for the new-look UK retirement market?,” McKinsey on Investing, July 2015
Corvinus University of Budapest