Igor has worked for McKinsey since 2006. He manages projects in the areas of strategic development, marketing analysis, development of multi-channel distribution networks, and improvement of organizational design and performance management for companies in the financial sector in the CIS Middle East and Africa. He has extensive experience of addressing organizational management issues and implementing large-scale transformation programs.
Examples of recent projects:
- design of retail strategies for several leading banks in Russia and Europe;
- conversion of processes to digital format, group integration and cost management program, segmentation strategy and client value management, execution of cost cutting program and management of sales channel network for a leading Russian financial corporation;
- creation of a payment processing and new services launch strategy for a leading European bank;
- definition of optimal network size for a leading European bank;
- design of a new organizational model and performance management infrastructure for a major financial services company in Russia and the CIS.
Prior to joining McKinsey, Igor worked as a legal counsel in the Moscow office of Standard & Poor’s.
He holds a PhD in law.
The Institute of State and Law of The Russian Academy of Sciences
PhD in Law
International University, Moscow
Law Degree cum laude
Dartmouth College (USA)
Master of Arts in Liberal Sciences Program