Guillaume first joined McKinsey in Paris in 2000 and worked in the New York office from 2004 to 2013 where he became a partner. He is now based in Indonesia. Throughout his McKinsey career he has helped companies define their strategies and transform their performance. He has particular experience addressing challenges in the banking and insurance sectors as well as telecommunication and health, where he helps executives manage risk, address distribution and marketing challenges, and balance costs and efficiency.
He has worked with clients to:
- develop the healthcare strategy of a large Indonesian financial service company
- redesign the distribution process of a Southeast Asian bank
- reorganize a regional regulator
- redefine the financial services strategy and processes of a large global automobile manufacturer
- lead a transformation effort for a large US credit company, including an efficiency redesign for core business functions such as distribution, risk management, pricing, and underwriting
- define and launch a performance-improvement program for a recently acquired financial services distribution network
- improve the pricing and underwriting processes of a leading insurance, asset management, and banking provider
- restructure and reposition the retirement unit of a leading diversified financial services provider
Guillaume speaks English, French, Bahasa Indonesia (conversant), and Spanish (conversant). He is a member of the International Association of Risk Professionals.
"Life journey: Winning in the life-insurance market," McKinsey & Company, March 2014
"Responding to the variable annuity crisis," McKinsey & Company, April 2009
Harvard Business School