Dev has been with the firm for more than 23 years and is a leader in technology, media, telecommunications, and consumer packaged goods. He has extensive experience serving leading global institutions on operations, organization, and strategy topics across the Americas, Asia, Africa, Europe, and the Middle East.
Examples of Dev’s recent client work include:
- helping a global information-technology distributor with a portfolio strategy, leading to a transformational acquisition that will fundamentally transform the business and geographic footprint of the company
- helping a major semiconductor company with an M&A strategy and post-merger integration
- supporting a global information technology company with a broad-based operations transformation, including product sourcing and design as well as global supply-chain design
- supporting a portfolio-strategy initiative for a leading consumer-packaged-goods company, aimed at identifying growth opportunities in core and adjacent markets with attractive growth and profitability characteristics
- helping a leading consumer-packaged-goods company through a fundamental transformation of its sales and marketing organization, building state-of-the-art pricing- and trade-optimization capabilities, a joint business-planning process for strategic customers, and a customer-back sales organization
Dev grew up in India, where he worked for Hindustan Lever—Unilever’s Indian subsidiary—and for the Indian Administrative Service, serving in several senior public-sector and government roles. Dev received a MBA from the Stanford Graduate School of Business and was designated an Arjay Miller Scholar. He was also a valedictorian in his Bachelor of Technology class at the Indian Institute of Technology.
Indian Adminstrative Service
Indian Institute of Technology